Body Tech Fitness - Amagansett & Montauk - TRX Training | Zumba | Spinning | Yoga
To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear ----Buddha
Body Tech Gyms - Amagansett 631-267-8222 & Montauk 631-238-5311
FULL GYM CARDIO MACHINES FREE-WEIGHT ROOM CORE/STRETCH ROOM
MONTAUK CLASSES PERSONAL TRAINING TRX & KETTLE BELLS ROWER
SHOWERS PARKING TOWEL SERVICE BIKE & STAND UP PADDLEBOARD RENTALS
Fall Specials - 2 Month Membership for $169
- 8 Month Membership for $369
- 10% off all Individual Regular Priced Memberships
- "Re-BootCamp" Saturday's 8:30 AM - $20
- Focusing on functional and core movements using body weight, kettle bells, jumpropes, TRX, medicine balls, and much more!
- Develop strength, endurance, balance, power and speed designed for all levels.
- "Peak Strength" Monday's - 4:15 PM - $20
- This strength class varies week to week focusing on form and technique while building pure muscular strength using barbells,
- dumbbells, kettle bells, TRX and body weight. All levels
- "Max Burn Circuit Training" with Tara - Tuesday's 9:30 AM - $20
- Mixes calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and strength training. No two classes are the same - we want to keep
you guessing and challenge you differently every time! Guaranteed to push you harder than you would push yourself.
Classes may be modified for all levels of fitness.
- 2014 Serpent's Back Mountain Bike Duathlon - Navy Road, Eddie Ecker/Hither Hills State Park or Hanger Dock
- 2.4 mile trail run - 13 mile mtn bike - 2.4 mile trail run
- Register on-line at https://www.bikereg.com/serpents-back-mountain-bike-duathlon - or day of 8:30-9:30am. Race Start 10am.
- $55 on-line, $60 day of. Relay $95 on-line, $100 day of. Awards, Raffles, Food, Fun!
- "H20 Generation" custom paddleboard rentals, tours, lessons & sales. Call 631-834-3511 for information on a rentals, lessons, tours, sales and product information and accessories.