To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear Buddha
Body Tech Gyms - Amagansett 631-267-8222 & Montauk 631-238-5311
5 Days Till Christmas - Once A Day Deal!
Sunday, December 20th
Buy Any Individual Membership and get a 2nd half off!! Expires 7pm Saturday Dec. 20th
Complete Fitness Center - Full Line Strenght & Cardio Machines, Free-Weights
Core/Stretching Area, TRX, Kettlebells, Personal Training, Classes, Towels
Pro Shop, Parking, Montauk Full Gymnasium, Lockers, Showers, Day Passes
- "Re-BootCamp" Saturday's 8:30 AM - $20
- Focusing on functional and core movements using body weight, kettle bells, jumpropes, TRX, medicine balls, and much more!
- Develop strength, endurance, balance, power and speed designed for all levels.
- "Max Burn Circuit Training" with Tara - Tuesday's 9:30 AM - $20 (No Class 12/16)
- Mixes calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and strength training. No two classes are the same - we want to keep
you guessing and challenge you differently every time! Guaranteed to push you harder than you would push yourself.
Classes may be modified for all levels of fitness.
- "Karate Do Shotokan" with Carlos Omar - Saturday 10am-11am. $15class
- The path of an empty hand, without weapons using standing combat with hands, elbows, knees and feet. Teaches respect for yourself and others, for defense only. Improve self confidence, physical and mental strength, and to understand yourself better.
- "H20 Generation" custom paddleboard rentals, tours, lessons & sales. Call 631-834-3511 for information on a rentals, lessons, tours, sales and product information and accessories.